Food Category: CHEESE & DAIRY
Are you looking for a different way to merchandise your bags of shredded, string, or block cheeses? Would you like to reduce your fronting/conditioning labor significantly? Then SpaceGrid® is the solution for you! SpaceGrid® gives your department a freshly stocked appearance 24/7. The trays will keep the bags neatly organized and constantly fronted saving money, time, and labor. In most cases, you have a chance of gaining an entire row of new facings, along with giving you unparalleled flexibility in your plan-o-gram.
The SpaceGrid® merchandising system is a merchandiser’s dream. The combination of using our grid wall in the back of the case along with our self-facing trays gives you the ability to maximize your available space. No longer do you have to have a linear look, keeping everything on the same line. Now, you can have packages with different heights placed side by side without gaps or wasted space. The trays can be moved vertically in 1” increments on the gridwall, and placed anywhere horizontally where there is space. Please look over the features and benefits listed below. They are just the beginning for bringing new life and excitement to your cheese and dairy department. SpaceGrid® is the solution for you!
SpaceGrid® Features for Cheese and Dairy
- Space Management – In most cases you can gain a row
- Improved and Optimized Presentation at all times
- Reduces in-store labor – Stocking and Conditioning
- Allows you to have a designated home for every SKU
- Better Inventory Management
- Reduction in Shrink
- Reduction in Out of Stocks
- Increased Sales
- Improved Category Profit
SpaceGrid® makes it easy
- Easily installs in the back of your refrigerated cases.
- Trays and grids are made of durable, high quality materials.
- The trays have adjustable sides, different spring tensions, and specially designed front lenses which work together to accommodate all your different package sizes and weights.
- The trays are easy to hang and move around on the grid. This makes it simple and quick to slot in new products or change an existing plan-o-gram
Did you know?
- The average ROI for our SpaceGrid® system is around 5 months
- Our fixtures have been shown to increase sales 5 – 10% on average versus the traditional merchandising method
- Our trays are manufactured and assembled in the United States
The typical time it takes for an average SpaceGrid® order to be delivered to your store is a one week, depending on where you are located in the country.
For More Information
To view our products for cheese and dairy, please visit our more detailed product gallery