Trade Fixtures: The "Natural" Choice
From exotic organic grains to healthy all natural yogurt coated almonds, natural bulk foods are the perfect way to appeal to the ever growing, health conscious consumer base. Bulk foods are a healthier, less processed, more economical and greener way to shop than packaged foods. Whether you are a retailer looking to add beauty and variety to your product mix, or a consumer looking to save money, save the planet and eat healthier…bulk foods is the perfect ‘win win’ solution.
Trade Fixtures has been working with retailers for over 30 years developing beautiful and highly functional upscale natural bulk programs to support the growing lifestyles of health and sustainability. Our hallmark Radeus® style bin offers a better display of food, more facings in less space, are very easy to clean, and much more functional. The bins feature false fronts so the department always looks full, flow control mechanisms for customer comfort and NSF Certification to meet the most discerning retailer and customer demands. Retailer and consumer confidence in our bin designs are the reason bulk food departments around the U.S. have tripled over the last 5 years.
Trade Fixtures Benefits and Features
Extensive Product Line
- Our bins are National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) and European Union (EU) Certified
- Field Tested and Bulk Industry Proven
- In-house AutoCAD, Engineering and Design Services
- Radeus® Bin Design, to better Display Food
- Flow Control on Gravity Bins
- Automatic First In/First Out stock rotation
- Labor saving, hydraulic arms ease the filling of Gravity Bins
- Built in Label Holder
- Disassembles for Easy Cleaning
- Flexible Color Options or Bin Handles
- Built in Catch Tray and Bag Rest
- 2 Year Warranty on Bins
Trade Fixtures makes it easy by offering:
- Knowledgeable regional sales and service representatives to make personal visits
- In-house design services to create your bulk department layout
- In-house custom carpentry shop for ‘turn-key’ solutions
- A variety of fixture options utilizing free standing units, retailers existing gondola or custom millwork solutions.
- Full line of bulk sundries such as bags, bottles, twist ties, pens etc.
- Signage/Graphics packages to enhance your bulk department, or in-store messaging
Did you know?
- The average return on investment (ROI) for a bulk system is less than 6 months?
- Given the opportunity, customers will buy twice the amount from a bulk bin than a pre-packaged counterpart?
- Bulk reduces environmental impact through less packaging and minimizing food waste?
- A consumer can purchase the amount he/she desires?
- Bulk foods are 25% cheaper on average than packaged counterparts?
- In 2009, bulk foods were listed in the Supermarket News’ ‘Whole Health’ supplement as the number one emerging consumer trend?
For More Information