Get tighter, crisper product facings and use space more efficiently with Magna-Bar™. Compare it to shelving and other pegboard hardware and see how Magna-Bar™ can cure your hang-ups.
Introducing the Magna-Bar™ Peg Merchandising System, created by our sister company Cannon Equipment, and sold by Trade Fixtures. Magna-Bar™ uses a hanging bar and a combination of pegs, and or ID channels to display candy, gum, nuts, snacks, cheeses, lunch meats, and any other packaged item requiring a peg. The Magna-Bar™ is designed to accommodate heavier products that would cause a standard, lightweight duty peg to sag or pegboard to break.
Our system snaps into your existing shelving uprights, and allows you complete control over your plan-o-gramming, and merchandising needs.
The Trade Fixtures team proudly introduces the Magna-Bar™ Peg Merchandising System!
- Easy to Order and Install
- Organizes and keeps shelves clean
- Gain additional facings by minimizing space loss
- Fits existing store fixtures
- Replaces shelves, and lightweight hooks and pegs
- Easy to Planogram
- Adapts to a variety of display applications
- Reduces upkeep and boosts product presentation
- Use it anywhere in your store to merchandise an array of products!
- Universal mounting brackets fit the slotting on all gondola fixtures and cooler/refrigerated cases.
- Available in adjustable (standard), or pre-assembled (optional) brackets. Optional brackets only sold in 48" increments.
Tubular Steel Bar
- Heavy Duty design
- Easily attaches to brackets
- Holes every 7/8" on center to ensure precise merchandising layout
- Hole openings on both sides of bar to maximize the weight bearing capacity
- Won't Sag or Tear Out when fully loaded
- Available in various lengths
- Heavy Duty, Removable
- Provides Stability, Uniformity, and Adaptability
- Simply insert pegs through the bar, and twist to lock into place
- ID Channels accomodate 1 1/2" labels, and marketing materials
- Available in Inset, Offset, or Straight Configurations
- Inset Plastic ID Channels are 1" above and 1/2" behind peg tips (see photo)
- Offset Plastic ID Channels are 3/4" above and 2" in front of peg tips (see photo)
- Straight Plastic ID Channels are adjacent to pegs and 2" in front of tips (see photo)
- Extend Magna-Bar™ up above (Vertical), or out from (Horizontal)
your existing gondola
- Used for cascading the display or gaining more facings
- One Kit needed per bar
Found in 80% of grocery stores nationwide!
The Magna-Bar™ peg merchandising system can be found in:
If you're ready to discover the value of Magna-BarTM,